During my trip to my sister-in-law's house, I found myself, quite by accident, once again in
Phoenix Berries. I don't really know how it happened, but happily they were just sitting down to tea and I was invited right in.

I also got to hold this precious girl, when she wasn't busy snuggling with her mama. Since I have already fallen in love with her through blog posts, it was nice to see her in person.

In between chances to hold the baby, I had the greatest time with her big brother. He showed me how to draw on the walls. I swear his mother said it was okay. Then we drew on paper.

He asked for a portrait of himself. Feeling completely inadequate to capture the essence of such a special kid, I drew his current hero, the Juggler, instead.

Mostly, though, if you want proof of the blog warping, check out the
Poppets, where mysteriously, Andrew is taking a picture of Summer with a camera, while here, Summer is clearly taking a picture of Andrew with a camera.

My head hurts.
Blog warping will do that to a person.
I can't wait to warp again.
This is so heart-warming to me! We are used to our strange ways, so we forgot they were strange. I'm glad you feel comfortable stepping right in to our variety of whimsy.
ReplyDeleteI think the only strange think is the wall drawing allowed, but since you explain on your blogs that is only allowed with chalk, well, then it just makes sense.
ReplyDeleteI hope to get to join in on some of this fun sometime next year.
DebraLynn, the art gallery/rest room and the playroom/living room are a bit unusual, too, now that I think of it. You are welcome to tea most any time!
ReplyDelete