
Sydney loves going to hotels. She cried last night when we told her we were coming home. It's funny, but what's there not to love when you are a Sydney? She gets to pick which parent to sleep with. She goes to bed to a movie, in this case, our hotel holiday tradition, the Looney Toon's Christmas Carol,
Bah Humduck! and when she gets up in the morning, she gets to wander downstairs with her dad to pick her favorite cereal in a cute little box and sit and drink coffee with him.

I love hotels at Christmastime. I love that they decorate themselves up to make things more festive for those of us who stay in hotels during the holidays. I mean really: are we standing around the fireplace in our parlor?

Nope, it's the hotel lobby.

We had so much fun exchanging gifts with Aunt Dani, Aunt Kathi, Pawpaw Hayes, Lillia and Myles at the hotel. Then after gifts, we went across the street to Barnes and Nobles, got coffee, browsed, and then said our goodbyes.
It was a short visit, but very, very sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment