This was the Kitchen Christmas for Jeremy. Friends and family were all on the same wavelength (possibly because most - but not all - of them called me) and got him various kitchen tools and implements. I had already given Jeremy the stand mixer I found on Black Friday, but he still had many random kitchen utensils to open Christmas morning.
But his best new toy (tool?) had to have a space of it's own. It's his Ken Shun knife. And yes, that's a display shelf. As in it is a work of art, not just a kitchen knife.
I also got married again. To Jeremy, of course.
After seven years, I finally worked up the nerve to tell Jeremy that while I think my engagement ring is stunningly beautiful and I adore the way it looks, the marquis cut is too pokey for a Kindergarten teacher and mother of young children and a simple white gold band would be better for day-to-day wear. So he bought me a ring. And I love it.
So there you go, Merry Christmas to Mama and Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment