My country, 'tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty,
Of thee I sing;
Of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From ev'ry mountainside
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From ev'ry mountainside
Let freedom ring!
I love thy rocks and rills,
Thy woods and templed hills;
My heart with rapture thrills,
Like that above.
Thy woods and templed hills;
My heart with rapture thrills,
Like that above.
Our fathers' God to Thee,
Author of liberty,
To Thee we sing.
Author of liberty,
To Thee we sing.
We love thine inland seas,
Thy groves and giant trees,
Thy rolling plains;
Thy groves and giant trees,
Thy rolling plains;
Thy rivers' mighty sweep,
Thy mystic canyons deep,
Thy mountains wild and steep,
All thy domains.
Thy mystic canyons deep,
Thy mountains wild and steep,
All thy domains.
Thy North's sweet, crystal air:
O Land beyond compare,
We love thee best!
O Land beyond compare,
We love thee best!
Happy Birthday, America!
No comments:
Post a Comment