What a perfect way to end a wonderful vacation.
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Best. Food. Ever
Okay, maybe it's the being hot and tired from the zoo that makes Joseph's Storehouse taste so very delicious, but I didn't even get to vote and they are still the "best bakery in San Antonio."
This place was utterly authentic homemade bread, cakes, and cookies. They only have a handful of hot items each day, always posted on the board up front, and otherwise they do sandwiches. Delicious sandwiches on homemade bread with very fresh ingredients. Oh, and there was carrot cake. Rich, tasty, probably the best carrot cake ever carrot cake.
What a perfect way to end a wonderful vacation.
I don't know what I'm more excited about... going back to San Antonio for the zoo, or for Joseph's carrot cake.
What a perfect way to end a wonderful vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment