I do love a good deal. And when I find them on toys, I always buy them. I figure that either I will be able to use them as birthday or Christmas gifts, or they will come in handy on a lazy afternoon. I would call that "saving for a rainy day" but on a rainy day, the kids and I would be outside or at the zoo or doing something else to celebrate the downpour. It's these hot Texas afternoons that I have to prepare for.
So when I saw these Melissa and Doug sets at Michael's some time back, I picked up several.
I have given one of the cupcake sets to Jack's daycare for his birthday and I still have a cookie set that I think will still make a nice birthday gift, but we broke out the two sets that I had planned on giving my kids today.
They had a lot of fun being chefs and it really inspired Sydney and me to make a little video during Jack's nap time.
Oh, my gosh. How cute. I love the cooking show! I see what you mean, about Sydney's strong need for order. The way she sought symmetry in her cupcakes was telling.
Sydney's ballet and tap dancing were adorable. Are you all planning to let her take dance soon?
LOL. Oh, I love it. I can't wait for future episodes.
ReplyDeleteOh, my gosh. How cute. I love the cooking show! I see what you mean, about Sydney's strong need for order. The way she sought symmetry in her cupcakes was telling.
ReplyDeleteSydney's ballet and tap dancing were adorable. Are you all planning to let her take dance soon?