Friday, June 10, 2011

PreSchool Camp

Sydney's blog is about to take a step in a direction that it has never gone before... away from me.

This past week, most of the blog-worthy things that Sydney did (other than the two outings with Summer and her family of course), she did at preschool camp at church and I did not go with her to document it!

Instead, I took this picture of her with her cumulative project (which also explains a question from earlier in the week: "How do all of the people in the world fit on the Earth?) and then I asked her about her experience.

This is what Sydney told me:

"I learned about singing this song:

Jesus loves the little children,
All the children of the world!
Red and yellow, black and white,
They are precious in His sight.
Jesus loved the little children of the world.

"I learned 'Toe Knee Chest Nut'

"I learned about Mexico.

"In another country, that I don't remember, they have wooden shoes.

"We learned about Texas.

"The world is what we painted. Green and blue.

"We learned about different kinds of foods. We learned about fruit.

"My favorite part of camp was the watermelon because I love the watermelon.

"I know that God is the best God in the whole wide world!"

1 comment: