Saturday, July 24, 2010

Aladdin

This weekend I took Sydney to see Aladdin at the Scottish Rite Theater. One of Sydney's favorite moments was when the princess came out and she recognized the actress from Robin Hood and called out, "There's Maid Marian!"

After the show, when we were getting the signatures, I mentioned that to the actress and she said that she had heard Sydney calling out when she first came on stage.

I planned on only taking Sydney, but when we got to the show, Sydney asked if she could take her baby doll in with her. I said, "No." Sydney then explained that her baby would stay very quiet and promised not to make any noise and then using the blue painters tape that she has been re-purposing as baby bandages to demonstrate how she could keep Baby quiet.

Guess who got to see the show with us?

True to her word, Baby did not talk, but I will say that Baby had a very hard time staying in her seat and may get left home next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment