Friday, July 23, 2010

Picnic at Southwestern

If you go out to Southwestern today,
you're sure of a big surprise.
If you go out to Southwestern today,
you'd better go in disguise.

For every kid that ever there was,
will gather there for certain because,
today's the day the Nolens and Hazens have their pic-nic!

Ev'ry single kid who's been good
Is sure of a treat today
There's lots of marvelous things to eat
And wonderful games to play

Beneath the trees
Where nobody sees
They'll hide and seek as long as they please
That's the way the Nolens have their pic-nic

Picnic time for Sydney and Jack
With Peter and Danielle are having a lovely time today
Watch then, catch them unawares
And see them picnic on their holiday

See them gaily gad about
They love to play and shout
They never have any cares

At ten o' clock
Their mummies and daddies
Will take them home to bed
'Cause they're tired little children now.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! We had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I assume I was right to sing along to the tune of the teddy bear's picnic song.

    ReplyDelete